Wedding Houses for Rent
- Most rentals do not allow for hosting pre-wedding events. For rentals on Airbnb, events are not allowed at all.
- Most rentals do not allow for setting up outdoor tents. Once again, for Airbnb rentals, events are not allowed at all.
- Most of the properties we found can house on average, about 10 people max.
- On average, most of the rentals we found cost at least $1000 per night. Although $1500 a night doesn’t seem uncommon!
- Toor Estates no longer seems to be available to rent.
With that said, here are 5 proprieties that seem to be popular for hosting wedding events. Please note, we won’t be talking about pricing, so you’ll want to reach out directly to the property for that info.
The owner has confirmed that this property can be used for pre-wedding events, and can also accommodate tent setups!
Modern Home in Maple RIdge, B.C.
- Located in Maple Ridge, British Columbia. This is specializes in creating a welcoming atmosphere in this spacious acres.
This home is the perfect place for you and your loved ones to gather togather and create life long memories during the time of your festivities. The home is fully equipped to house multiple people.
Rates are depending upon number of people and days to stay and if any function on property send detailed info for prices and policies.
This property very close to all stores and restaurants like Subway, Tim Hortons, McDonald, Church Chicken, Pizza Hut, Liquid store, Shopper and Save-On-Food.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Living Rooms
- 1 Extra activity room
- Big parking lot
See more picture and details here.